Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Predict your Priority Date: Calculator online

I have written an article about how to check your priority date before. See article: http://visabulletinprediction.blogspot.com/2011/11/visa-bulletin-prediction-form-2011-2012.html

In the previous article I used the PD prediction tool by CAPITOL IMMIGRATION. I used a PD of May15th, 2008 and came up that PD will be current as early as March 2012. However, they also reported other numbers suggesting longer wait.

There is another Priority Date Prediction tool offered by http://www.myprioritydate.com/.

I am using the same PD of May 15th, 2008 and getting the result:

"Based on our mathematic calculations we estimate that your priority date may become current on: January 10, 2012.The current priority date for this preference is:November 01, 2007.
This preference has moved an average of9.32  months per year.The current fiscal year has moved7 month(s) "

So, I guess you should try both of the prediction tools and hope to get your PD current somewhere in between. For my example situation between January and March of 2012.

Use the tools and don't take them seriously! Have some fun.

3 comments:

  1. hi ,my pd is f2a july 27,2012 .how do i have to wait for my pd being current? thank u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somebody necessarily help to make seriously articles I might state. That is the very first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I surprised with the research you made to make this actual put up amazing. Fantastic task! NEW ZEALAND VISA APPLICATION

    ReplyDelete